Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fishing

Last weekend, we had a little impromptu fishing day to enjoy the beautiful weather! Fun was had by everyone! I loved watching Cooper & Hadley get excited about the fish they caught and seeing how brave they were...touching & kissing the fish and catching the crickets, minnows, and worms! They had a BALL! We caught probably around 20 fish in a couple of hours....and I have to brag for one second. I was busy taking pictures all day, so I only cast a line, maybe 6-8 times and I caught the 'big one' of the day! So proud of myself, especially since it was right after my hubby was telling me how I was doing everything wrong...haha, obviously I was doing something right!! ;)

The 'BIG One'!!
Photobucket
Cooper touching Daddy's fish
Photobucket
Kisses
Photobucket
Sissy & Daddy fishing
Photobucket
My Daddy
Photobucket
Sweet Boy
Photobucket
Pogee napped in the sun the entire afternoon!
Photobucket
Water table fun
Photobucket
My loves
Photobucket
Playing in the crickets
Photobucket
WORMS!!
Photobucket
My boys
Photobucket
Catching minnows
Photobucket
Sweet Ella
Photobucket
I wish I knew what Hadley was telling her!
Photobucket
Momo and Ella
Photobucket
Having fun in the muddy water!
Photobucket
Not sure who started this 'kissing the fish thing', but they had to kiss every fish they touched!
Photobucket
Pogee and Hadley (and H's minnow)
Photobucket
Sweet Callie....she had been gone for almost a week and showed back up at home that day...I just knew she was gone forever! So happy she is home!
Photobucket
Fun times!

1 comment:

Liz said...

ok, the pics of your pogee sunning are hilarious!!!! i have to admit, the 'kissing the fish' pics made me squirm just a bit but at the same time i'm thinking 'those webb kids are going to be so dang well-rounded!!' love it!