Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Weekend-Camping, Father's Day, Birthdays

This past weekend was SUPER busy, but so much fun! We left Friday night for a weekend of camping at Piney Bay. It was gorgeous, but HOT! My parents and my niece, Sophie, camped right next to us and we had a good ole' time! We swam, fished, and played cards!! Not only was Sunday Father's Day, it was my Dad's 66th birthday also! We celebrated Saturday night with a yummy meal of shish-kebobs and strawberry shortcake! We came home Sunday and went to Michael's parents house to celebrate Father's Day and his Grandmother's 90th birthday which was on Friday. We had pizza, cake, and homemade cobbler!

Our 'Home Away from Home'!
Photobucket
Me & C resting
Photobucket
Daddy and son fishing...I adore this picture!
Photobucket
Happy girl playing with her 'felt people'
Photobucket
C&H slept in until 9:00 and woke up to Daddo's french toast and bacon! I love this sleepy faces!
Photobucket
We went to the swimming area and swam for a bit, but C&H had more fun swinging while we were there!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cooper kisses
Photobucket
Happy Birthday/Happy Father's Day Daddo!
Photobucket
Michael got some shirts and new shoes for Father's Day! I am so lucky to have him as the father of our children!
Photobucket
My Daddy and I
Photobucket
Grandmother's 90th Birthday!
Photobucket
We got her a new walking stick...I think she loved it!
Photobucket
Happy Father's Day Sweet Pa...we love you so much!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Very busy, by the looks of things! Good times...
:0)