Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cooper & Hadley's First Plane Ride!

We are flying to Florida next week for our family beach vacation and couldn't be more excited! We decided since Cooper & Hadley had never experienced flying, we would take them on a short flight this afternoon to see how they would do before we set in for the long haul! We flew to Poteau & back which was about 20-30 minutes in the air! C&H did great! When we took off, they both squealed and smiled & Hadley said 'weeeeeee'! It was so cute!

This was right before we were to take off! Hadley didn't like the headset! She & I didn't wear ours at all, and it was much quieter than Michael's plane! Cooper didn't mind his at all & wore them all but like the last 5 minutes of the flight!
Photobucket
Cooper was an awesome little flyer! He played with one toy for a while...
Photobucket
...and had a few snacks, but was very content just watching out the window!
Photobucket
And looking as adorable as ever in his little headset!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hadley was a great little flyer too, but required many more distractions!! (I think I might even have to get a bigger bag of toys & things to do before our next flight!!) She played on her laptop...
Photobucket
and put her feet up while playing on Mommy's iPhone!
Photobucket
Read a book...
PhotobucketBut drawing kept her busy the longest! I have got to get some coloring books and crayons!!!
Photobucket
Here is Sweet Pa, Daddy and C&H after the flight!
Photobucket

Cooper & Hadley's first flight...June 19, 2010!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Girl, you are so brave and they look so CUTE! They look like first class travelers to me.

We will be traveling in 16 days and my husband is so nervous that we are having to travel around the world to get to our final destination because my husband did not want the babies on a little plane. I am going to have to share this post with him. I have a feeling that he will be impressed with your two little ones.

I hope you guys have the best time on vacation and I will praying traveling mercies over all of you.

Melissa said...

PRECIOUS! They look like naturals to me! I would be a nervous wreck myself, so kuddos to you girl!!!! Have a fabulous vacation!

Hannah said...

Cute pics! If this was only a 30-minute plane ride and Hadley needed that many activities, you'd better pack a whole lot of toys or travel when she's sleeping! Looks like they had fun, though. :)