Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rosemary Beach 2010 - Day 1 & 2

Well, our vacation has finally arrived & we are having so much fun! We flew down yesterday morning...and had a wonderful flight down. C&H did great and didn't sleep till the last 5 minutes of the flight...go figure! We unpacked, stripped down the babies & headed straight for the beach! I wasn't expecting C&H to like it since they aren't crazy about walking barefoot in the grass...but, boy was I wrong! They LOVED it and I am so happy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 2-Another great day! We swam in the pool and spent time at the beach too! Cooper cracked me up with his sunglasses! He was too cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Great pictures and I can not wait to see more. I hope you guys have a wonderful vacation. Looking at these got me really excited about our upcoming beach vacation in 9 more days. I can hardly wait to play with my babies on the beach!

mary Beshears said...

LOVE the last picture of you three!!!!

Erin said...

Isn't Rosemary just heaven on earth? We are heading to Seaside in a few weeks and cannot wait! I sure hope the oil holds off! You must go eat at Bud & Aly's at Seaside!!!

Hannah said...

Love Cooper's sunglasses! How cute! Have fun!!

Liz said...

These kiddos kill me!! They're so funny! Their expressions are priceless! Yes, Cooper is waaay cool and Hadley is the perfect beach babe! What a fun time! You guys be safe and enjoy every second!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

You are one brave Momma showing your back side in a swimsuit on your blog :) I would too if I looked that good! Love it!

kelle grogan said...

im getting very excited about spending time at the beach! we were headed to that area, might be changing directions to the carolinas. :(

Melissa said...

What great shots! You always get the best pics of your kiddos. I can never get the wee ones to look at the camera for nothin. Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Amber said...

Have been waiting on you to post some pics! It's beautiful there & looks like you all are having so much fun! Can't wait to see more!

Jill said...

Coop looks like a miniature of his Daddy in those sunglasses and hat! So cute. Love seeing the pics of them on the beach. I can't wait to take Amelia in August!

Amy and Jerry said...

MK, I have looked at all of your beach blogs, and your kiddos are just precious! Isn't it nice having water babies? Makes for a much more enjoyable summer!

So glad y'all had a great family vacation!

Amy and Jerry said...

MK, I have looked at all of your beach blogs, and your kiddos are just precious! Isn't it nice having water babies? Makes for a much more enjoyable summer!

So glad y'all had a great family vacation!