Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Weekend!

Michael & I woke up Saturday morning and said goodbye to C&H and headed to El Dorado for my college roommates wedding! We flew to Magnolia, ate lunch & visited our college campus and then met up with our friends & got ready to go to the wedding! We had a gorgeous flight down there and I finally think I am used to flying in small planes!! I was so excited for my friend, Liz! She has dreamt of this day since I have known her! I am so happy she has met the man of her dreams! Congrats Liz & Drew!

Here I am on the flight down!
Photobucket
...and my handsome hubby & my amazing pilot! :)
Photobucket
And here is a little of our view...isn't it gorgeous! It seems really loud in this video, but with our headsets, we can't hear any of that!!
Michael & I right after the wedding on our way to the reception!
Photobucket
Liz and her Daddy dancing! Isn't she a gorgeous bride??
Photobucket
Lizzie & I
Photobucket
Samantha, Shelley, & I
Photobucket
We got up early this morning & headed home! We had such a good time seeing friends & being there for Liz on her special day, but we really missed the kiddos! We got home right before their naptime, so Michael & I took a short catnap too! We played all afternoon & after dinner, I decided to see how they would react to a shower. Several times during thier baths, I turn on the shower head above them & they love to play in it, so I figured they would enjoy a shower! I was right! They squealed the whole time & it was so much easier on my part! I loved it too! I think this face shows how much someone liked it!
Photobucket
I debated on whether or not to post this video, but decided since it is all fogged up it would be alright since you can't see anything! I just wanted you to hear all the squealing going on!

Once we got out of the shower, they were in the best of moods! We had so much fun
tickling each other....(look at those curls ☺)
Photobucket
...surfing on Mommy & Daddy's suitcase...
Photobucket
...and chasing Charlie!
Oh...those giggles!!!

Thanks Nana for watching C&H overnight! Your the best ever!

4 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

Hilarious!

Sarah said...

Ava loves showers too - and prefers them over baths most days! Love their giggles & Cooper's curls!!!

Hannah said...

So cute! Those giggles are priceless and contagious!

Erin said...

oh i am laughing hysterically at those videos! they are priceless!!! there's nothing better than litle ones having so much fun!