Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Fun Evening Fishing!

All 4 of my nieces have been staying with my mom & dad all week and tonight they all came over for a little fishing! The fish were biting like crazy & the girls (& Nana & Daddo) had a blast! Here are their first catches of the night!
Annie Kate
Photobucket
Addison
Photobucket
Turner Grace
Photobucket
and Sophie
Photobucket
Sophie caught the most fish, but Annie Kate caught the biggest!!
Photobucket
Cooper & Hadley checked out the fish, but really didn't want anything to do with them!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They would have much rather chased the cats around the land!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And just a few more cute shots of the night!!
My sweet Daddy!
Photobucket
I love how Hadley is so intently watching what her Daddo is doing!!
Photobucket
A snack break!
Photobucket
Having so much fun!!
Photobucket
Cooper wanted to play with the worms so badly...it is so funny the difference between C&H..Coop is all boy & Hadley is all girl...she wanted nothing to do with them!!! I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My two LOVES!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor Gus...but she was on 'Cloud 9' carrying him around! You should have seen her when I made her let him go...it wasn't pretty!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FUN day!!

I'm starting to wonder if sweet Hadley sleeps in bows?!? I soooo wish my girls would leave them in their hair! What's the secret?

Mary DePalma said...

Your dad reminds me of Uncle Gene! I remember a fish fry in Michigan Southern Style a long long time ago!

mike said...

Thanks for making memories. We love you! Nana and Daddo

Liz said...

The second-to-the-last pic is heart melting!!! So precious!