Tuesday, July 27, 2010

8 years!

Tomorrow morning if you wake
up and the sun does not appear...
I will be here...
Photobucket

If in the dark, we lose sight of love
Hold my hand, and have no fear...
'Cause I will be here...

Photobucket

When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen...
And I will be here...

Photobucket

When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together ...
I will be here...

Photobucket

Tomorrow morning, if you wake up
And the future is unclear...
I will be here...

Photobucket

Just as sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years...
So I will be here...

Photobucket

I will be here
And you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you...
And I will be here...

Photobucket

To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me...
I will be here....

Oh, I will be here.

Photobucket

Today we are celebrating 8 wonderful years of marriage! I couldn't have asked for a better partner to spend the rest of my life with! Thanks for being the best husband, father, & provider for our family! I am more in love with you today than the day I married you! You have always been my rock in difficult times & I am so thankful that we've stood side by side through thick & thin! I love you from the deepest depths of my heart!

I love you baby, Mary Kate

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations! :)

Laci said...

So sweet....Happy Anniversary!! :)

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mrs. Jenk said...

I think you are even more beautiful now than on your wedding day!

Liz said...

Happy 8 Years, you guys!! What a beautiful couple, turned beautiful family!

Me! said...

Micheal and our family are blessed you joined it !

Hayley said...

Happy Anniversary! This is so weird...we have sooooo much in common. Cory and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last Saturday (the 24th)! We are looking forward to a kid free weekend at the beach this weekend since we didn't get to celebrate last weekend!

Laura Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. You both are truly blessed in marriage and family. What an amazing example both of your are setting for your children through the love you share with one another.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Congratulations! Your Uncle Larry and I will be celebrating 45 on Saturday and we were married on a Saturday so that is really special.