Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Day

I took these one morning last week when we stayed home in our PJs all day! I just love days like this! Hadley's PJs are probably my favorite ones she had ever had....I LOVE them & she is about to outgrow them! :( I wish I had bought some in every size! And I promise we didn't leave the house with her hair like this! She brought me a rubberband earlier that morning & I just had to get that hair out of her eyes!

This is her new face when she gets excited!!!
Photobucket
Double-fisting it!!! I hope this isn't a problem later in life...haha!
Photobucket
"There's Charlie, Mama"
Photobucket
Their favorite place to sit!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

Love the striped pjs! I desperately need to stock up on new pjs for the boys. And the photo below is adorable. I just love when the boys love on each other! With two boys I figure I better enjoy it while it lasts!!

Mika Beth Edwards Photography said...

how adorable i absolutely love the happy face!!!

Laura Ann said...

Girl, I swear they are the cutest things ever! Those are some cute pajamas.

I cleaned out closets and drawers this week and Emma really struggled with it because she is part PACK RAT! She disappeared at one point and came back with a pair of Gavin's size 18 month footed PJ's on and she was crying saying Mom please don't get rid of these, we love them. They were so tight and low on her chest, it was hilarious.

Have a great week.

Hayley said...

Burkley had the same PJ's this past winter and Brooks had the blue ones. I LOVED them too. I'm sure they will be coming out within the next month or so and you can stock up on them!

Anna said...

I heart pajama days!!!