Tuesday, July 20, 2010

REALITY!!

I feel like I am so behind on blogging with all that's going on lately, but I just had to share this picture with you this morning! If you are a FB friend, you have already seen it, but alot of you haven't! This picture makes my heart burst with joy to see my children walking into school holding hands and getting excited about what's on the ceiling! Many years ago, I longed for moments like these....and they are finally a reality! Somedays, I still can't believe these two are ours!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Karen said...

Precious!!! Those moments do felt your heart.

Erin said...

Oh this just melts my heart Mary Kate!!! What a proud mama-moment!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the cutest picture EVER!

Amy and Jerry said...

that is absolutely ADORABLE! Love love love it!

Lindsey said...

That makes my heart melt! Can't wait to be looking at the same thing. It's crazy when it's right around the corner & doesn't seem like it could possibly be real!