Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random Videos!

Lately, Cooper has been 'singing' alot! It is hilarious! He had been singing for a while once I grabbed my camera for this video...he usually starts off really soft & keeps getting louder....by this point, he was pretty loud!


I was changing C&H's crib sheets the other morning & they both wanted in H's crib! They were having so much fun...and we are really working on 'please'!!!

Hadley having fun in the yard one evening with her ICE...her favorite thing right now! Check out that wink at the end...I swear she kills me!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hadley winking...and Cooper singing at the top of his lungs...SOOO CUTE!! They are too precious! :)

mary Beshears said...

LOVE these videos!!!!

Amy and Jerry said...

All of those videos were so cute....I LOVE the winking!

Erin said...

Too cute!! I LOVE Coopers singing and Hadley's wink is so cute!!