Friday, July 23, 2010

Jumping in Mud Puddles!!!

As I have said before on here, Cooper is ALL-BOY!!! I just found these pics on Michael's phone that I snapped a few weeks ago. C&H & I were going some where and we walked out to the barn to tell Daddy where we were going. As Michael & I were talking, we look over & Cooper was running through the mud puddles and before we knew it, he was sitting in it and was covered in mud! Hadley just stood there watching her crazy brother...she wanted nothing to do with it! Needless to say, we had a quick bath before we headed out!!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I better get used to this....I know this is probably one of many, many more messes this boy will make!!!!

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

LOL...I bet he was ONE dirty little boy :)

Laura Ann said...

Boys, Boys, Boys...they are just different from birth.

Gavin climbed up the stove on Sunday by putting his foot on the warming tray and pulling up to get some fruit snacks. He gives me a run for my money!

I can still remember making mud pies with my brothers.