Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stimulation Day 11

Due to the icy weather, Michael & I bundled up & headed to Tulsa right after work last night to make our 8:45 appointment this morning. I was thinking this would be the last trip until our egg retrieval, but I was wrong!! Dr. Prough had told me more than likely we would have the procedure on Thursday the 24th & I think I got my hopes up too soon!! I actually saw Dr. Blackwell this morning & she said I had several follicles that were ready to go, but I also had several follicles that would be ready to go with another day of meds. The Drs. decided to continue the meds another day & postpone my egg retrieval :( I am hoping I will get the okay to trigger tomorrow evening & have ER on Friday, but we will just have to wait & see!!! I keep telling myself that it is all in God's timing, not mine!!!

Stats:
Estrogen 1582
Progesterone .76

Jan 22 - Continue with 100 IU's of Follistim inj (pm)
Jan 23 - Oral Dexamethasone, 100 IU's of Follistim inj (am) & Ganirelix inj (am)
8:30 am appt for ultrasound & bloodwork

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sound like a Doctor!