Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you...

Hello all,

Not much to report in this torturous two week wait....I am just trying to keep my mind occupied with other things!! I celebrated my 28th birthday on Tuesday & had a wonderful day!! My parents took Michael & I out to my favorite resturant, Red Lobster...thanks guys, it was yummy!!! Tonight, Michael is taking me out to dinner...nothing like a 'birthday week'!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes & the encouraging words over the last week. Tears come to my eyes just knowing what wonderful & supportive friends & family that I have. I know that no matter what happens in the next couple of weeks, you all will be there right by our sides supporting us. Again, thank you all for the thoughts & prayers!

I thought I would share a cute picture of my puppy, Charlie. My Dad took this last weekend when they were dogsitting while Michael & I were in Tulsa...isn't he precious????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Charlie is so cute! I can not even imagine how hard the two week wait is! But you are so strong and I know you will do just fine! If you need ANYTHING, just call me!

The Campbells said...

Hey!! How are you feeling?? When will you find out if you are pregnant? Waiting to find out seems soooo long... I had finally given up when I decided to take my last test and then I couldn't believe it when it came back +! I can't wait to hear more good news! I hope you and Michael are doing well!!!

Unknown said...

Charlie is a CUTIE!! Aww I wanna hold him! We got the boys a beagle last weekend.. they named him Chili. LOL!!

IMpatiently waiting for the end of the 2ww!