Monday, January 12, 2009

1 Month Doctor Visit & 1st Frog Picture!

Today was Cooper & Hadley's 1 month dr. visit. I was curious how much they were weighing now because I can see them growing before my eyes! I knew they had put on some weight since we were there last. Cooper is weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and is 20 1/2 in long. That is 1lb 7oz he has gained in 12 days! Hadley is weighing in at 6lbs 10oz and is 19 5/8 in long. She put on 1lb even since our last visit! Dr. Fred was very pleased! We go back in 1 month for our next checkup & shots!
I plan on taking the babies' picture each month with this cute frog to show how much they have grown compared to the previous months. Here are their 1st frog pictures! I can see this getting very difficult as they get mobile!! Yikes...but I will do my best!

7 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it has been a month already!! How time flies :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness these are darling, I love their cute gowns... I miss them terribly!

Jordan said...

They are so cute! They're getting bigger & bigger! =]

creative gal said...

I love it!!

Lisa said...

That is great that they are putting on weight. I love the froggy pictures

Val, Brax and Harper said...

i'm just a "lurker"--i found your page thru a friend's. anyway, i wanted to say that you will love these pics next to the frog!!! i did that with my son and his moose up until he was one, and it's so neat to see the change each month. i am so impressed that you are still blogging with 2 new babies! i have enjoyed your story... what blessings you have!

Trish said...

I too am just stopping by by way of a friends blog.

You have two very beautiful babies and your sister is a fabulous photographer!

congratulations on your blessings!

PS. I am mommy to a Cooper also.