Friday, January 16, 2009

Prayers for Baby Brayden

I am sure many of you have read Jenna's blog, but her little boy needs all the prayers he can get. Brayden was diagnosed with PPHN or pulmonary hypertension. He is in critical care at the NICU of the Children's Hospital in Little Rock. They recieved a call this morning saying little Brayden wasn't doing good. I have never actually met Jenna in person, but feel like I know her through our blogs! Please pray for this family! I cannot imagine what they are going through right now!

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Many many prayers are headed Jenna and Brayden's way...I just know the Lord will bring him home safe and sound.

Lisa said...

Keeping them in my prayers. Oh - I can't imagine going through something like that. I will pray for them... thank you for sharing!!