Friday, January 16, 2009

More prayers are needed...

...for Kelly's baby, Harper. Harper Brown Stamps was born at 7:03 PM. She weighed 9lb and 12oz. She has been flown to AR Children's Hospital in LR in VERY critical condition. I am not quite sure what is going on, but they were given an unfavorable report from the NICU doctors. Please pray for this family also! Like Jenna, I haven't met Kelly in person, but truly feel like I know her from her blog! Kelly is famous in blogland...she had like 30,000 hits on her blog today alone...so I know she has many, many people praying for her sweet baby girl!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my heart goes out to her as well as Jenna. I have been following their stories and keeping them in my prayers!!

Our Blessed Family said...

Hey MK, How did you get the little Praying for Harper on the side? I have no idea how to do those things!

I feel for Kelly. She is being super strong though. I can not even imagine.
Jessica

Kristen said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jill's blog. I have twins...a boy and a girl. Mine are 10 months old. I love finding other twin mommy's on here especially boy/girl twin mommys! You have precious twins. I hope they are doing great. They are beautiful. Ours were born at 34 weeks too and we also did IVF. So much in common. :)
My blog is private, but if you would like to read you can email me at kmcooper129 at hotmail dot com. Enjoy this time...it flies by!!!