Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Annie!!


First of all, Happy Birthday to my Best Friend, Annie! We went to lunch today & were talking about how long we have been friends...it's been since 5th grade...that's like 19 years!! I love you Annie & I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

My sister & brother-in-law kept the babies for a few hours so I could meet Annie for lunch on her birthday...thanks guys!! They took these videos while I was gone. The first one MB was trying to get Hadley to laugh...she is so funny!

She's not sure what to think in this one...watch her work that tongue!!! I could just eat her up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I sound like a big dork!!

Lisa said...

Could I have a nibble too? She is just simply precious!! Love her to pieces.

Unknown said...

That is so precious!! She was trying SOOOOOO hard to laugh, just couldn't quite figure out how to let it out. She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Those are just PRICELESS MOMENTS! Love it! Thanks for sharing!