Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Precious bibs!

Our neighbors, the McEvoy's, came over this weekend to bring the babies a present. They brought all kinds of things, but these bibs were my favorite! Their daughter, Blakely, who is in the 3rd grade monogrammed them at her grandmothers sewing shop...I was impressed! Thanks guys...I enjoyed your visit!!

You can really see how Hadley's hair is turning blonde in this pic...I think she is going to be white headed!!!


The babies received these as a gift way back before they were born. I put them on with the bibs for a picture, but I had to show you whats on the behind!! Too cute!!


8 comments:

Jordan said...

Those are too cute! Hadley's hair is getting light!

Kelly said...

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

those bibs are too cute! See you tonight!

Robin and Stephen said...

Woo pig sooie! So cute!

Kari said...

What thoughtfulness! And, their daughter monogrammed the bibs!? WOW!! I AM impressed! I just love the bottoms!! CUTE!

Lianna Knight said...

Just precious! I think they get cuter and cuter every single day :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I stumbled upon it a few months ago and have enjoyed watching the babies grow. You have a beautiful family. Love the bummie covers! Smiles, Jenna

Anonymous said...

That's one talented 3rd grader and the little shorts are adorable!!!! Hee hee!

Loving these pictures of the twins, each time I see a picture they just get more and more cuter!