Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you for your encouraging words on our upcoming transition from the Pack-n-Play to the crib and on the paci worries! I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories & views on our situation. We haven't tried putting them in their cribs just yet because of their colds. As soon as they are sounding better, we are taking the plunge!!! They are still sleeping in their bouncy seats which is still going great with their congestion. Cooper is sounding better, but still snotty when we lay him down. Hadley is still very congested but got this cold a couple of days after Cooper, so hopefully we will see some improvement in the next day or so!! Be watching for updates on our transition soon!!!

My sister's family & my sister-in-law & niece have been at Devil's Den for a couple of days for Spring Break. My parents, the twins, & I went up for the day today and had such a great time! I love that place...it is gorgeous! I will have to get the pics from my sister when she gets home to share with you guys!!

6 comments:

Robin Bair said...

Devils Den in Gettysburg? I grew up less then a mile from there. :)

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for the healing of Cooper and Hadley!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to give you a little advice about the colds. We have always used a cool mist humidifier in my daughters room b/c of her dry, sensitive skin but it also works great for colds and congestion. This might help...hope it does. Hope they get to feeling better soon.

kelle grogan said...

hi mary kate,
i found your blog thru kellys korner and have been following it since i found out i was having twins. they will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! seems like yesterday we were leaving the house for the hospital. i really would like to ask you a few questions, is there a way we could exchange email addresses? or chat?
it does get easier, right??
thanks! kelle

Mary Kate said...

robin...its not Devils Den near Gettysburg...I live in AR!

Kelle...email me anytime with any questions...congrats on the birth of your twins...mk.webb@me.com

Robin Bair said...

I realized that after I wrote it. lol devils den in gettyburg is beautiful too. :)