Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our New Laptop & our New PJs

I am sorry for the lack of posting the past couple of days. We got a new Apple computer last week and it is totally different than what I am used to!! The features are amazing on this thing, but it's just going to take a while to get used to everything! I am learning, but at a very slow pace...I am not one that likes change...but I'll get it!

There wasn't much going on this weekend. Michael snapped this picture this morning while we all were still in bed. The babies looked so cute in their new PJs! I am so ready to get back to church on Sunday mornings...I haven't been since November!!! I was in the hospital the last of November, then on bedrest, then the babies were born and stayed in the hospital, then we haven't been able to get them in public much!! I am just ready to get back in the swing of things! RSV season is almost over and I can't wait! As soon as April rolls around, we will be taking Cooper & Hadley where ever we want to & see whom ever we want to and not have to worry!!! I know there are some friends out there waiting patiently to meet C & H and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter!!! Hurry up April!!!!

10 comments:

Lea Liz said...

they are too cute!! I love those baseball pj's!!

Nieman Family said...

I stumbled across your blog today and couldn't help but chuckle at your comment "I'm not one that likes change"...I beg to differ with that. Twins...Your life changed...For the better. :) I know what you mean...I'm so the same way when it comes to change. You have a fabulous blog and I LOVE the name Hadley. Haven't heard that name in this area. But none the less both names are cute. May God continue to bless you in your future.

Robin Bair said...

I'm a big Mac (Apple) nerd. I'm a graphic designer so it's kinda given. You'll love it, just wait.....then you'll never go back. ;)

Melissa said...

HI Mary Kate,

I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner. Kelly is my neighbor and I was looking over your blog and saw that you went through IVF to have your twins. I am getting ready to start IVF at the Fertility Center in Tulsa... any advice you can give is greatly appreciated. I am so nervous and not sure what is going to happen. We go back for our second appt on March 25th. Here is my email address if you have time to talk:
mlstafford26@yahoo.com
BTW twins are great, I have a twin sister. Melissa

Unknown said...

They're precious! Hopefully time will pass quickly and you'll be able to get back to church in no-time!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog. How do you like the new computer. I am on the look and cannot decide what I want....


Teresa

Little April said...

we have already decided our next major purchase will be an Aplle notebook.

Our Blessed Family said...

We have had our mac for a year and a half! It was different at first but I LOVE it now! The babies are getting big! I know we are some of those friends who are patiently (or not so patient) waiting!

Mike said...

Hi. Cute kiddos. My wife and I have two boys (8 and 13). Time goes fast...enjoy every moment. ;-)

I really like your blog. Great background and nice soft colors.

Baby bibs? Cute. I make them too. (Long story). Check out my blog. I'd love to 'gift' two bibs to you. Just contact me via my blog and I'll send them off to you.

'Cuz I do things like that. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love those cute babies!! Your laptop is looking gorgeous!! Apple products are really nice!!