Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I wanted to share this video with you (again, sorry for it being sideways!) This was Sunday when we got home from the Lake. I was unpacking so I put the babies on their play mat for a while! As I walked by I noticed how mesmerized they were by the blinking sun above them...it was so cute! If you are wondering what that noise is in the background, my wonderful husband was vacuuming the inch-thick layer of dust throughout our house from our remodel! You are the best baby!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THat is SOOO freggin cute! Cooper is totally happy with it and Hadley just isn't sure of what's going on but she's totally mesmerized all the same. That's so cute!

Bamawhitney said...

that is the sweetest thing. Gosh they are cute!

Anonymous said...

I love how your baby girl is absolutely amazed that the paci falls out, LOL! Too ADORABLE!!!!