Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finding the 'Pum-pins'

First off, do you remember this outfit from last fall/winter??
(Photo from Jan 2010-13 months old)
Photobucket
It was one of my favorites on Miss Hadley and I was hoping it would still fit early this Fall! Well, I was so excited today when I put it on her & it still fit...the pants are a little cropped, but oh so cute!

I recently got out all of my fall decor throughout the house, & C&H have really enjoyed them! They are constantly pointing at them and Hadley says 'pum-pin'...it's too cute! I snapped a few pics of them pointing out all the pum-pins around the house! I can't tell you how I adore these pictures...I love capturing the pure joy & excitement on their sweet little faces!

Look Bubba...here's a pum-pin!
Photobucket
"There's one Mama"
Photobucket
"Hi Mr. Pum-pin"
Photobucket
He was cracking me up...he kept giving me this face when he found one...I could just eat him up!
Photobucket
"Here Mama"
Photobucket
And another one
Photobucket
Right before this pic, C was about the rip the head off of the above Mr. Pum-pin. I got on to him and told him we don't touch....just look & say 'hi'! He got pretty upset with me...
Photobucket
...but H just stood there waving and saying 'hi'! Melt my ❤!
Photobucket
They made their way back to their beloved pum-pin in the chair and kept wanting to touch. I told them they could kiss him and the poor pum-pin was nearly smothered to death in about 5 minutes!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
H loves this one too!!
Photobucket

Well our house looks like fall and smells like fall...now I just wish the outside would look and smell and feel like fall...not much longer!!! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Cooper is so expressive- I love the "you mean momma broke my heart" face. Nice job!

mike said...

Hopefully they will be excited about Nana's pumpkins too! Nana

Hannah said...

Kissing the pum-pin...so cute! :)