Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Kitchen Remodel

When we went to the beach in June, we started a our kitchen remodel. For two months, we have been without a kitchen. All we have had was a refrigerator and microwave in the garage! Needless to say, it's been a long two months! I am proud to say, our kitchen is finally finished (minus a few missing hardware that are still on order) & I must say...everything turned out just as we wanted! It looks AMAZING! See for your self!

BEFORE:
These pics were taken when we moved in back in '06 (note the missing cabinet door), but things hadn't changed much since these pictures were taken! If you look in the first pic here, notice the dining room in the rear of the pic. We took out that wall and made it one big room and raised the ceilings!
Photobucket
Photobucket
AFTER:
From the sitting area...
Photobucket
Another from the sitting area...
Photobucket
From the eating area...
Photobucket
And a few of my favorite features....our double oven!
Photobucket
Range & vent hood...
Photobucket
Our farm sink and double drawer dishwasher...
Photobucket
Our ice maker....:)!
Photobucket
And a short video to get a better idea!!!

I hope you love it as much as we do!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! I have been wanting to remodel our kitchen and now I REALLY want to remodel our kitchen! Great job!

Mrs. Jenk said...

That is my kind of kitchen- I love it! So pretty- classic, elegant, Southern! The farm sink is on my dream shopping list. One day!

Hannah said...

Wow! It's beautiful. I love the detailing above the vent hood. Great job!

Amy and Jerry said...

WOW! That is so beautiful! I know you're so proud, and should be. Love every bit of it!

The Hams said...

Oh my goodness Mary Kate- it's gorgeous!!! I can admit that I am super jealous of your awesome kitchen =) It looks fantastic!
~Iana

MIchelle said...

Your kitchen remodel is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! A pretty kitchen makes cooking so much more enjoyable. I also love Cooper and Hadley's new,or actually old, eating table in there. Perfect!!- Michelle Harden

Jill said...

I'm in love with your new kitchen. I would die for a double oven!! So pretty. :)

Liz Maza said...

Love it, MK!!! When"ever" we build I will be hitting you up for decorating ideas... You have exquisite taste!!! Miss you!!

Melissa said...

That is gorgeous!!! I love the farm sink!!! How fun! And the stain on the cabinets is gorgeous! Love it! Great job!!!