Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today is my mother's 65th birthday! She is the most generous, beautiful (in & out), and caring woman I know! I am not quite sure what I would do without her! She would drop anything & everything if someone is in need and give them the shirt off her back if they needed it! For that, I am truly grateful that I can call her my mother!

We love you Nana...we hope you had a wonderful birthday today!

These are from her birthday celebration tonight...
...the birthday girl with her two daughters...
Photobucket
...the birthday girl with 5 of her 7 grandkids (we missed you Shimeks!!)...
Photobucket
...H singing 'if you're happy and you know it, then you're face will really show it!'...
Photobucket
BeBe's tres leches cake was a hit...especially with Mr. Cooper!
Photobucket

Don't miss out on the next post...Cooper talking!

1 comment:

mike said...

Thanks for the sweet comments and the wonderful birthday dinner. Thanks for giving me two beautiful children that I can call GRAND! I love you all.