Thursday, March 10, 2011

My New TOY!

All I have to say is I am in love...I have found my new hobby! I had mentioned to my MIL before Christmas that I would love to have a monogramming machine...and guess what I got on Christmas Day! This bad boy...
Photobucket
I have practiced and messed up so many things, but lots have turned out cute too! My machine is a BROTHER Innovis 1500D...it sews and embroiders! I LOVE it! Here are a few things I have monogrammed/embroidered!

Bibs for C&H!
Photobucket
Soccer shirts for C and our nephew, Braxton
Photobucket
C's Valentine's shirt
Photobucket
H's ballerina shirt w/ruffle pants I made
Photobucket
This just might be one of my FAVE things...linen ruffle pillow w/monogram
Photobucket
H's precious outfit...this was my first 'actually reading a pattern' project!
Photobucket
Just practicing with some clearance Christmas fabric...capris for next holiday season!!
Photobucket
Precious dress/top I made H with my FAVE fabric!
Photobucket
And my adorable niece, Ella, in her matching dress/shirt!
Photobucket
The rest are all gifts I have given recently! I love personal touches on things and love to give monogrammed stuff as gifts! Are these the cutest??
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Much thanks to my sweet in-laws for such an amazing gift!

7 comments:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

Soooo...the boys names are spelled PAXTON and KELLEN, when are you going into business?!! I always get the boys a new batch of monogramed shirts every season from different girls in Nashville, I could be your first client!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, Mary Kate! You are super talented!!! I'm going to have to commission you for some dresses! The P&L outfits you sent to my girls are in HEAVY rotation, we LOVE them :)

Hayley said...

Now I know why you haven't been blogging much! You are having fun with your new machine! That's the same one I have and I LOVE it too...except I just need to learn how to sew! The things you have done look great! It's so addicting!!! A girl that I went to HS with just recently purchased a machine too and we've been swapping fonts and designs. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I'll send you what I have!
hscott724@comcast.net

Sarah said...

Wow! I am impressed you have only been doing this since Christmas! You're doing great! Also wanted to say I love the new look!

The Hams said...

Everything looks GREAT!! I LOVE Hadley's turquoise outfit!!! I would love to know what pattern you used- I have been looking for something like that for Abby =)

Anonymous said...

So very impressive! My sister has this same machine but with 4 kids, she hasn't had time to figure it out! I'm thinking of snatching it from her and taking some lessons now!! I LOVE personalized stuff!

Liz said...

Giiiiirl, these are A-dorable!!! You're doing so great! I would LOVE to have a machine!! Can you accept fonts via email? I have some great ones for you to try! That dress-shirt with your favorite fabric is mine, too!! Emma's bedding is made with it!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just making so much fun stuff and I sooo want to, too!! Yay you!!