Friday, March 25, 2011

Potty Training: Day 3

First off, check out my UPDATE on my last post! So proud of Cooper last night!!

If you are getting close to potty training your child/children, you MUST check out this method we are using (see my previous posts for links)! All I have to say is that it is amazing! Cooper & Hadley went ALL DAY today (Day 3 people!!!) without one single accident! Cooper poo-poo'd in the potty for the first time, and Hadley isn't holding it anymore! I cannot say enough how proud I am of them! We may start venturing out for some short errands this weekend since we haven't left the house in 3 days!

I forgot to post about their surprises that MoMo brought them yesterday! They were so excited! Thanks MoMo...Cooper & Hadley love you so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today, Pogee, Daddo, & Nana brought them some gifts too! Man, I hope they don't get used to all these surprises and gifts!!! haha Thanks Pogee, Nana, & Daddo...C&H love you all so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for the grape slushies too! ;)

We officially have BIG kids now!

No comments: