Monday, May 24, 2010

♡Hadley♡

I feel so behind on my blogging...I am determined to get caught up on my picture posts & several of you have asked what exactly happened and why I went private...I plan on filling all of you in on that also!

Cooper slept about an hour longer than Miss Hadley one day last week, so we had some good "Mommy & Me" time playing outside! Have I mentioned lately how much I love this girl???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so cute!!! I love Mommy and Me time with either one of the Wee Ones! They are few and far between uh? Enjoy them when you can! SO cute!

Lianna Knight said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Hadley's hair looks so cute- we are getting into the scraggly almost a mullet stage and I just don't know what to do!