Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sprinkler & Pool Fun!

I swear these kids would stay outside 24 hours a day if I would let them...especially if there is water involved! We have been having so much fun in the sprinklers & the pool! They are quickly outgrowing their little pool from last year and really wishing we had a 'real' pool in our backyard {hint, hint}!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

mika beth said...

melt my heart!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Wouldn't a pool be divine in your beautiful backyard! If Michael doesn't get the hint, we found some great options at Target recently. They have slides, balls, loops and 2 pool areas.

mary Beshears said...

I love the last picture of Cooper! So sweet....

Liz said...

ok, the booty-crack pics are the BEST!! makes me giggle!! they're precious. keeping my fingers crossed for that pool!!!!!!

Hannah said...

So cute!!