Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Using Spoons!

I have given C&H spoons several times in the past and all they do is play with it, but I know the only way they will learn is to continue giving them one to use. I gave them a bowl of yogurt with a blueberry bagel for breakfast this morning and it's like they knew exactly what to do...finally! I did have a mess to clean up, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!! I had to grab my video camera really quick! I think we have a lefty and a righty on our hands. Hadley is definitely right handed...Cooper goes back and forth between hands, but has always used his left more!
Look at that concentration!
Photobucket
Happy Boy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Aw!! They're to sweet. I can't believe how much they've grown!!

Erin said...

Cooper looks so proud of himself!! Love it!!

Melissa said...

Aw cute!!!!! I wish my wee ones would attempt the spoon...all they do is play with it. They are so precious!