Friday, May 7, 2010

Morning time is my Favorite Time!

One of my favorite times of the day is right when C&H wake up in the mornings. They are always so happy to see us in the mornings!! I love how it takes them a while to 'wake up'! I love how they want their milk immediately after we come in their room to get them. (Hadley is usually signing for milk when we walk in!!)
Photobucket
I love how they will sit still & watch their cartoons with out moving a muscle!I love how they are so into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and just light up when it comes on!
Photobucket
I love how they just want to snuggle in Mommy's arms!
Photobucket
I just love morning time!!!

Instead of crawling out of bed once I hear the babies stirring (like I do most mornings), I was up at 6:00, went for a run, and had already showered by the time C&H woke up! I really enjoyed it and enjoyed my morning time with C&H much more since I, myself, wasn't 'still asleep'! I think I'll do this again!

3 comments:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

that's my favorite time too! it's the best feeling in the world when they light up when they see you! great way to start the day:)

Alicia W. said...

How adorable! Morning snuggles are the BEST.

sweetpeanme said...

Wow...go momma! Good job on the run! I haven't been that ambitious yet! ;o)

Morning snuggles are the best! (but I get them at 1am...and 3am...and 5 am...lol...)