Sunday, August 3, 2008

16 weeks - two avocados

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

According to babycenter.com, this is what our babies look like this week! It is just hard for me to imagine, two babies the size of avocados in there! I still haven't felt them move, but am hoping it is going to be any day now! My belly is growing more & more everyday! My sister took some 16 week belly pics this afternoon & I will post them as soon as I get them! I am feeling great & I go on Tuesday to the doctor! I am so excited...they said we might can 'peek' at the babies & maybe see the sexes!!!!!!










5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Hey there! I have a surprise for you on my blog...check it out!
Blessings!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! I can't imagine having TWO in there!
I felt our baby for the first time this morning! I'm sooooo excited - I can't quit smiling!

Our Blessed Family said...

I can't wait to see the pictures and then for an update from your appointment Tuesday! I can't wait for you to feel the babies! It will be so amazing! I loved feeling both of mine move around!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited about today and looking forward to watching lots of movies from the couch over the next few days while my babies are getting settled in there. I hope you get to peak tomorrow and I can't wait to see your belly pics!

The Campbells said...

we found out a tentative sex (which turned out to be right) at 12 weeks and confirmed it at 13 weeks, so you should be able to tell. That's so exciting!!

I didn't feel Evy move till 18 weeks and about the same time Clay could feel her from the outside too! That's the one thing I miss about being pregnant.

Pregnancy is so hard, but such a blessing when you get them here. Good thing God makes us forget the troubles of pregnancy or we'd all be an only child! LOL! I already want another one and she's only a week old!

Good luck tomorrow!!