Monday, August 4, 2008

A Blogger Award!



Look what I won! What an honor! My blogger friend, Lianna, gave me this award on her blog. She left me a sweet comment a couple of weeks ago on my blog and I have checked her blog daily since. She has struggled with infertility also, & her attitude is so inspiring! I know how easy it could be to give up after so many unsuccessful attempts at trying to get pregnant, but she is such a strong christian! I know God will bless her one day very soon with a baby or two of her own! Please visit her blog & pray for her & her husband!

I am so honored that Lianna chose me for this award & I want to share my excitement with a few recipients of my own!

  • Jennifer, is about to be a mommy tomorrow! I met Jennifer through a friend from church. She has struggled with infertility for several years, & was successful with IVF #1. Caroline Addison is going to make her grand appearance tomorrow!!! Good Luck Jen!!
  • Krysta, is another IVF friend. Although I have never met her, I have really enjoyed reading her blog. She is in the middle of her IVF cycle right now! Her embryo transfer is today & I wish her all the luck in the world!
  • Jenna, is another blog I really enjoy reading! We share the same due date! She is such a sweetie & hope she has a happy & healthy remainder of her pregnancy!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo! That makes my day! :-) Thanks so much for your kindness and prayers. I have such a strange mix of excitement and nerves today. I'm wearing my one "maternity-themed" tanktop for the last time today. It says "Can you tell me if my shoes match?"! Cracks me up...time to wear it while a fat belly is still acceptable!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your encouragement. The bond us IVF girls have together is strong because we know what it's like. I'm so glad I found you on here, you and Jen have really encouraged me and made me feel not so alone through this crazy ride. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I'm Krysta's best friend and I can't thank you enough for all your encouraging words and advise that you've given Krysta!! She really needed other people to talk to that have been thru what she has been thru!!! Thank you again and congrats to you and your family!! Amy P---Norman, OK

Jenna said...

Mary Kate! Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I love checking your blog everyday, you are such an inspiration!

Our Blessed Family said...

On my blog list it says you have a post that is belly pictures but It is not on your blog when I click! Is it me?

Mary Kate said...

Jess...no, it isn't you. I am working on a slideshow of belly pics & accidently posted the unfinished slideshow this morning then deleted it! Sorry! I will have it done soon!