Saturday, August 23, 2008

My day today...

Nothing much exciting happening these days, so nothing much to blog about! Just thought I would blog about my day today!!

Bright & early this morning, Michael & I were up to attend a CPR class that was given at his fire department. His certification was expiring soon, & I have been wanting to get certified for some time now. I was really interesting in the baby & infant section of the class, but you never know when someone might need CPR. It was actually interesting & I am glad we got up so early on a Saturday morning! Here is a picture of me as we were leaving...please excuse the sleepy eyes!!

We then came home for a couple of hours...I organized my study & then took a short cat nap. This evening, I went over to Teresa's house. Teresa has twin daughters & has been reading my blog & keeping up with our progress. She also used Dr. Prough in Tulsa & has the cutest little girls whom I got to meet! Look what I got at her house...
No, Teresa didn't send me home with all her laundry. These are all maternity clothes that her friend & her were getting ready to put in a garage sale!! I racked up on some fall clothes! Teresa, thank you so much for inviting Michael & I into your home. It was so nice to meet your sweet family!!




When we got home, my wonderful husband got busy in the kitchen! Wow...he is really impressing me lately with the stuff he is cooking. He really should have gone to culinary school!! I am usually not a fish person, but he bought some fresh trout & salmon at the seafood market the other day & has made two wonderful dinners the past two nights! Tonight's salmon was so pretty (& delicious) I just had to take a picture!! Check this out...

with salad & green beans...yum, yum!! Thanks Baby!!
Well, that's my day! I hope everyone else had a great Saturday too!!

3 comments:

The Couch Family said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU EARLIER TODAY WHEN I RAN ACROSS SOME OF MY PREGNANCY BOOKS! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MISS BEING PREGNANT, BUT I DO! ITS AN AMAZING FEELING.

The Campbells said...

MMM!! That looks so good!! One thing I missed while I was pregnant was sushi and fish.. It's amazing all the food you can't have while you are pregnant... Looks like Michael is taking good care of the 3 of you!! You look great!!

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks so much for the prayers and comments. It's been a rough week. You look so adorable! That's awesome that you got all of those clothes!