Sunday, August 17, 2008

Half way there!!!

Can you believe it? Today I am at the half way mark of an average twin pregnancy....36 weeks is average & I am 18 weeks pregnant! It is hard to believe! I am still feeling good & am so thankful for that!! I wanted to share a few pictures from Fridays ultrasound.

We definately have at least one baby boy in there!!


In this one, Baby B is on the left. You can see an updown face & hand. On the right is Baby A's tummy, two legs, & boy parts!! :)


This is Baby B facing down with legs bent & feet in the air. Baby A's head & my ribs were in the way of a better view.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics are amazing! I obviously misunderstood the last post thinking there were pics already, sorry about that. I'm so excited for you!!!

Jenna said...

Yay, pictures! It's so amazing! Glad you are still feeling good!

Kelly said...

So exciting that you are having a boy - and even more exciting to find out what the other one is!!!!

The Campbells said...

Great pics!

GET LOTS OF REST NOW!!! lol... I can't imagine doing this with two... Evy has a cold and so does momma and I could never imagine doing this with two!! Congrats on being 18 weeks!

Kelly said...

Mary Kate!
I SO saw you wave at me on Friday because I thought "did I know that person?" ha! ha! I wish I would have known it was you!!!!!!!

Our Blessed Family said...

It does not seem like you should be half way finished! Time really goes by so fast! Cherish each moment they are in your womb! Have you felt them move yet? Also did you try that ice cream? I meant to ask you at church and I forgot!