Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Cyndi!!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish my MIL, Cyndi a Happy 50th Birthday!!
I hope you had the best birthday yet & hope for many, many more!!
Here is a picture of her tonight with her beautiful roses!

My in-laws recently got back from a trip to Vegas! I wanted to show off what they got Michael & I (actually the babies) while they were there! She hit up the 'Juicy Couture' store while they were there. Look at this precious diaper bag!!


& these precious bibs, booties, pacifiers! I think she is betting on two boys...what do you think??? That is fine with me :)!!



I am kind of sad tonight. Michael is leaving me by myself for 10 days to go to Alaska. I am so excited for him, but I hate for him to be gone for that long. I get so bored by myself!! I just pray that they have a safe & fun trip!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute stuff! I hope your hubby will be back before your ultrasound appt!

The Campbells said...

love the cute baby stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Our Blessed Family said...

10 days means he will make it back just in time for your ultrasound! The stuff your MIL bought is super cute! I hope you are doing well!
Jessica

Lianna Knight said...

I love all the new baby gifts...cute cute cute! When are you having your next sonogram...I am sure the waiting is killing you...it's killing ME :)

Blessings!

Mary Kate said...

Yes, Michael will defintaley be back before my ultrasound. He gets back on the 7th & my appt is on the 9th. I would never find out without him right there with me!!!

The Couch Family said...

I KNOW HOW BORED YOU GET WITH MICHAEL GONE! MATT JUST GOT BACK FROM A SEVEN DAY WORK TRIP AND I THOUGHT HE WAS NEVER GOING TO RETURN!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Jenna said...

Oh I just love all the baby stuff! Too cute! I'm sorry your hubby is leaving! I'm the same way, I hate to be home alone!

Samantha said...

LOVE the new baby 'quipment! We are having a very casual birthday gig for Garrett's third on Monday evening at five. If you're bored and don't have previous LD plans, come on over...you know he love you! :0)

Rebekah said...

I love your juicy bag!