Monday, August 11, 2008

I am in love...

...with this stroller!! Michael & I took a short trip to Tulsa this weekend mainly to do some maternity clothes shopping. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for clothes that I can only wear for 9 months or less! So off to the consignment shops we went! I always seem to find at least one pair of long maternity pants each time I go to this particular shop, so it is a must-stop whenever we are in the area! We hit up some great baby stores while we were there & got to try out this stroller that I have been watching online for some time now. Don't get me wrong...it is big, but it is so easy to move around & turn. I fell in love with it! Do any of you twin mamas out there have this?? Or what are your recommendations for a good, easy to manuever twin stroller?


I am not quite sure what color...they have a range of colors (see here), but I am loving the lime green & brown! Can I have your opinions? Once I know what I am having, it might be easier to decide. However, I want to get something for either boy or girl even if I have the same sex, I would still like to be able to use it with any future babies :)!

Speaking of finding out the sexes...Adrienne, gave me the name of a place in Siloam Springs that does ultrasounds for free. They are actually teaching students how to do ultrasounds. As you all know from a recent post, I am dying to know what I am having & won't be having another ultrasound until Sept 9th. So I decided to call them to see if they could get me in. They told me that their class was actually over, but they didn't get a chance to see a twin pregnancy. She was going to get everyone back from the class on this Friday, Aug 15th to see my twins. I am so excited & hoping they will be able to tell me! Adrienne found out a week or two ago that she was having a boy & she is a day or two behind me, so there is hope!!!

9 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

That is so exciting! I can not wait for an update on Friday! That is great! I hope you do get to find out!

The Campbells said...

I really like the stroller you picked out!! I didn't come across that brand when I was researching strollers, so I have no knowledge of the quality or feedback. However, I will say this about SBS strollers, they can be difficult to maneuver through doorways. I would definitely find a place that sells the stroller so you can test it out. I found it very frustrating to find a great stroller online and then when we would go to look at it and the quality was poor. Anyway, I have yet to use the bassinet feature on our stroller, but that was one option I had to have when looking for one. I can't wait to use it!

Your new belly pic is great!! I"m so glad you are getting another u/s so soon!!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's great news! How exciting! I really hope you get to see what your little miracles are!!

Unknown said...

Another thing...what consignment store do you go to here in Tulsa? I'd like to check it out!

Lianna Knight said...

I'm so excited for you and looking forward to finding out what you are having :) The stroller is too cute!! And you are even cuter with that belly!!!

Blessings!

Adrienne said...

I cannot wait to hear about that boy and girl you have floating around in there. (that's my guess!) Sept 9 is way too far away! I'm glad you have that appt Friday!

Jenna said...

Oh that stroller is so adorable!!! I love the green, nice and gender neutral for any future babies! What consignment shop do you go to in Tulsa? When I was there in July we went to Mimi Maternity (not a consignment shop though). I almost called the place Adrienne had posted about, but decided not to. I have an appt Thurs and we will schedule my u/s then!

Nicole said...

I found your blog from Adrienne's. I have been reading it for a week or so now. That stroller looks like it would be perfect for twins. I like the lime green. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

bob revolution dualie is better!
we have the single and chose it over the mt buggy!