Sunday, August 31, 2008

20 weeks

According to BabyCenter, this is what our babies are looking like at 20 weeks! Isn't that unbelievable? I still can't believe this pregnancy is going by so quickly! I have been feeling the babies move like crazy & loving every minute of it!!!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!


4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

happy 20 weeks! this is when I found out I was carrying twins..hehe

that meconium stuff is really nasty and it took about 4 diapers before my boys pooped it all out.

Ami said...

Mary Kate,
I just wanted to tell you that you looked great when I saw you today at the GKS. I've been following your progress on your blog and I'm glad things are going well for you so far!
~Ami Griggs

The Campbells said...

I would give anything to be 20 weeks pg again.... i'm jealous that you get peace and quiet and SLEEP!! oh what a precious commodity!! lol

you look great!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

You are entered in the contest! Maybe two entries is more fair, since you have two babies! Congratulations!

I knew you looked familiar--I went back a little and saw that you are MB's sister. She is fabulous!!!

Thanks for checking us out!