Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick update on ultrasound!!

This is going to be quick...we are staying the night & I am on the hotel's computer!

We went to Siloam Springs today for our ultrasound. We were able to tell the sex of one baby but not the other! I am so excited though...what do you think????
















Baby A is..........




















definitely a.....
















BOY!!!

Holy crap...we are going to have a son! I still can't believe it! I will post ultrasound proof of our little boy when we get home! We should know on Sept 9th what Baby B is! I just wanted to let you all know our great news!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! I can't see the pictures for some reason? Anyway, can't wait to hear what the other little one is!

Lianna Knight said...

I am so excited for you! It brought a tear to my eye(s) to hear/read how excited you were....I can't wait to read about Baby B :)

Blessings!

Lianna Knight said...

I have another surprise for you on my blog :)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY
YES YES A LITTLE MICHAEL ALREADY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. LOVE THE PICS YOU LOOK FABULOUS
LOVE DEVRRY

Hillary said...

I am soooooo happy for you!! Boys are so much fun. I know that you will be happy with finding out what "baby B" is going to be. I saw your mom. She is always so sweet. Love ya--always praying for your health and theirs!!

Our Blessed Family said...

I am so excited! I hope the other one is a girl so you can have one of each! You get to have a momma's boy! Boys are so much fun!

Megan said...

Congratulations on the twins! I just found your blog again. Remember, we made the BCBC connection? I need to add you as a link.

Sarah and Brad said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I remember when we found out that Kate was a girl...it made it so real then and we quickly began falling in love even more with her! Congrats guys...can't wait to hear if he has a brother or sister snuggling with him in there!

Becca said...

That's wonderful! Boys are awesome...and tiring. You'll love it!

Jenna said...

I just tagged you on my blog!