Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our New Look!!!

WOW....doesn't my blog look AMAZING!! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Please hang in there with me...I still have a lot of rearranging to do on my blog and I am so busy, but I promise it will be all finished soon! I feel so behind on my blogging, but I am determined to get caught up! I have busy week ahead of me also! I am trying to enjoy the last 5 days of being in my 20s!!! Next Friday, I will be the BIG 3-0! Not sure why, but I am really dreading this birthday! I am determined to make the best of it! What could be so bad about being 30???

Stay tuned!!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks awesome! Your 30's will be awesome too! Trust me, I have done ALL of them :) Would like to have another playdate when the weather is nice and I can give Stephanie a call too!
Polly

mika beth said...

love IT!!!

Jen said...

I dreaded 30 and it ended up being my best year ever! I got pregnant and had Caroline when I was 30!! :)

Kinda makes 31 and 32 have paled in comparison so far. :(

Anonymous said...

30's aren't bad once you get there. The anticipation is the worst part.

Megan said...

Way cute!

And 30's not so bad! ;0)

Erin said...

Love the new look, I can't wait to do a new look when the 2nd baby comes :)

Brandi said...

LOVE the new look...awesome!!!!!

Melissa said...

It looks great!

Hattie said...

New look looks great! I've been 30 for 11 days now and lovin it! When people asked if I felt older being 30 I just said I felt smarter. Ha!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks great!

T. Meyer said...

Love the new look! You have inspired me to start working on mine...something I have put off for a while.
And congrats on the big 3-0, mine was last year and like you...after struggling with infirtility and the birth of our twins...my 3-0 was the best year ever!

TheFancyFritter said...

I love it! It is so fun & cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog but I was a little confused today. I follow a ton of blogs from your blog and today I had to go under each "category" to find them. Very good for organization though...

Samantha said...

The new look is amazing...don't you just LOVE Jen's work?! AND, congrats on Cooper taking steps...very exciting!