Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

First off, you have probably noticed my pitiful looking blog! Last night, I started messing around with my blog background & messed everything up! So I decided to just get another blog makeover by Jen Gets Fancy! I haven't heard back from her, so I am not sure how long it will take, so bare with me while she works her magic!! I look forward to seeing what she comes up with!

Second, today is day 1 of my diet! I don't tend on posting daily about this or putting my losses/gains on my blog, but I MUST get these excess Holiday pounds off soon! Why must there be so much food hanging around during this time of the year??

And lastly, a few pictures from after naptime today...bedhead and all! They gulped down their juice in 10 seconds flat...they must have worked up a thirst during that 2 hour nap of theirs!!!
I know this is blurry, but seriously, what could this boy do while sleeping to get a rat's nest like this???

6 comments:

My New Life As Mom said...

Oh goodness! I thought THE MONKEY'S hair was bad after his naps.. but man! It makes for ONE cute picture, though!

Unknown said...

I love 2 hour naps.

Liz said...

two hour naps. bed head. sleepy eyes. doesn't get any better than that!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Such sweet little bedheads! Aren't bed heads the cutest?!?!
You look great but best of luck with your diet. I, too, am starting one today. UGH!

The Lane Family said...

Those sippies are awesome i need to get some!!

Yeah!!! for good naps and Cooper's hair is too funny!!!

The Lynchs said...

Haha - I love the messy hair! Good luck with the diet - that one is always a challenge!! :)