Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pogee's Birthday!

Well, I am finally done with my work project, finally caught up on the 15 loads of laundry, & finally am ready to get this blog caught up! I hate feeling like I have so much to blog about, but not knowing where to even start! I am so far behind, but I'll start with Pogee's birthday and work my way forward!!

The night before her actual birthday, we all took her out to Doe's for a steak dinner! We had a great time celebrating a great woman!!!

Pogee & I
My Precious Parents
My hottie & I
My gorgeous nieces
The Birthday Girl!!!! Doesn't she look amazing for 90 years old???

On her actually birthday we through her a huge party at Butterfield Place where she lives. You could tell how many lives she has touched over the years from the amount of people who traveled from all around to share in her special day! It was heartwarming the amount of people who showed up! I am so mad at myself, but between being in charge of keeping the punch bowl filled up & wrangling to little ones, I didn't take one single picture! Hopefully, I can get some from my sis soon!

Happy Birthday Pogee...we love you so much!!!

6 comments:

mika beth said...

hehe whoops, haven't even looked at them!!! I forget, will do! :)

Meghan said...

Wow she does look amazing! I would of guessed that she was 65. I need her secret.

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness! I love Pogee!!!! I grew up knowing her in North Little Rock! Please tell her I said hi and Happy (late) birthday! She looks so beautiful!

Jill said...

Love the new blog look!

Love Doe's!!

And Pogee is beautiful. I hope I look that good at 90! She's your grandmother so you probably will! :)

Unknown said...

She does look amazing for 90.

Lea Liz said...

Are you sure she is 90 years old? I'm really having a hard time believing it!! lol She looks awesome!!