Friday, January 8, 2010

Roseola

First off, thank you all for your advice on Hadley's sickness. The majority of you were correct...she has Roseola! Like many of you said, it is viral & nothing can be done, but I think the worst is over with! Hadley seems to be back to her normal, spunky self today & doesn't seem to be bothered by the rash...thank goodness. These pictures don't do the rash justice...I think it looks much worse in person! I feel like an overprotective, first-time parent after being in the doctors office twice this week, but I am so glad to know what is wrong with her!! Thanks again for all your input!!!
The doctor also said since the rash has already occurred she probably isn't contagious anymore, so hopefully this sweet boy won't get it too!

7 comments:

Jill said...

So glad she's feeling better!

glitterbygrammie said...

It is tough when the little oens don't feel well. Glad she is feeling better.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! My daughter just developed a rash like that this afternoon with no other symptoms (fever, runny nose, etc.) I wonder if she has it. My doctor told me to give her Benedryl. hmmmm...interesting.

TheFancyFritter said...

Yep! My sweet Anna had the same thing when she was Hadley's age! The worst is over & the rash should go away in a few days! So glad she is feeling better! :)

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Yay glad she's feeling better! Hope Mr. Coop continues to be Roseola free!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I had a feeling that it would turn out to be that! I'm so glad she's starting to feel better. The fever is the worst part, so once that breaks, you're home free!

Liz said...

sooo glad she's feeling better. that pic of her sick was just heartbreaking!!!