Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Proud to Announce...

I am now selling...the ever popular, vinyl decals! Ever since my trip to TN last Labor Day when I saw my cousin's car monogram, I have been in love! They are awesome & can go on pretty much anything from your car...
...to your cell phone...
...to your mailbox...
...to your checkbook cover...
...to your wall...
...the possiblities are endless!

They are stylish monogrammed stickers for everything you can't embroider! From 1" wide to 2 feet tall...anything is possible! Lots of colors & fonts available!!

Prices are below are for the car decals:
1.25" $12
2" $14
3" $16
4" $18
5" $20

Please let me know if you want prices for anything else!!!

6 comments:

jenn said...

what size is the mailbox decal you have on your post?

Mary Kate said...

the mailbox decal is 5.5" but is the price of the 5" ($20)

Stacia said...

Love it! do you have a website? Is the checkbook cover itself included or just the monogram?
sbutler@littlerock.org

Hillary said...

what about the cell phone decal? I would love one!

Mary Kate said...

Hillary, I am not sure what phone you have, but I have 1.25", 2", and on up. I also have single letter monograms that would look precious on a phone! They come in white, black, brown, red, garnet, pink, orange, turquoise, & lime green. Are you on FB? I have the font & color options on there if you want to check it out! Thanks!

Mary Kate said...

Stacia, I do not have a website, but I emailed you the different options on the checkbook covers. The cover & the monogram are included for $12.