Thursday, March 18, 2010

15 Month Well Baby Checkup!

Today we went for C&H's 15 month well baby checkup...all is good with both of them. They are right on track developmentally and growth wise. It couldn't have gone any better, except for the fits Mr. Cooper threw in the waiting room...oh yeah, it finally happened in public & it was quite embarrassing when there is nothing you can do to make him happy. He was NOT happy that we wouldn't let him put the train in his mouth or wouldn't let him go play in the sick baby waiting room...oh that boy...not sure what we are going to do with him! Our doctor kind of laughed when I mention the fit throwing...he said it's just begun! He said toddler fits usually peak around age two and go away around age 3...whew, I guess we better get used to it!!!

Here are their stats:
COOPER
Weight: 26 lbs even 85%
Length: 32 1/4" 90%
Head: 19" 85%

HADLEY:
Weight: 25 lbs even 85%
Length: 31" 80%
Head: 18 3/4" 90%

You know me...I can't post without some pics! Notice the knot above Coop's right eye...he had a little fight with the tile floor this morning. Needless to say, he lost...it wasn't pretty!!!

Just eating & reading to pass the time!
Dr. Fred was playing around with Cooper & put this think on his nose and called him Pinochio. It doesn't look like it here but Cooper thought it was hilarious! It was so cute!
Going to the doctor is exhausting!!!

12 comments:

My New Life As Mom said...

They're so precious!

Mrs. Pierce said...

they are too cute! i bet it is hard keeping up with both of them when you go out and about. mine isn't crawling yet, but i'm in noooo hurry for him to start moving around. love following your blog!

Machelle said...

SO CUTE! Love the stats and I am glad they are doing so great. Yeah, tempere tantrums are here in full swing as well.

It always amazes me seeing other babies stats because I think my girls are right on track for height/weight then I see where they should be for "normal" "full term" kids and I am like...oh wow you are a little behind! Oh well, they will catch up in no time!

Stefanie said...

I like that she fell asleep with a cell phone in her hands. I have a 15 month old daughter and she wants nothing to do with the fake cell phones or fake tv remotes she must have mine! Stubborn little buggers.

kelle grogan said...

hadley must be waiting for a call.
and ready to freshen her breath if you stop to talk to someone!
whenever i always mention a fit, no nap, etc, my friend alway says, remember, your livin the dream!

Anonymous said...

Not to make you worry but my daughter is 4 and they are getting worse.....

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Besides the fit in the waiting room, they look very patient! My girls HATE going to the doctor!

(Loving the new book - thanks again!!)

Shannon said...

the kids are so cute... i love the sleeping pics after the doctors.

we had our 15 month apt. this week, and my hadley is also 25 lbs. she also had her first tantrum today when she wanted to stay outside. oh, boy!!! the fun has just begun!!! my friend has 2 sets of twins, and she calls it double double trouble. lol!!!

elif said...

I have a question, do you use your car seats rear or forward facing? Do they have isofix? I am planing to buy this brand of seat for my son and want to use rear facing.
I am reading your blog almost everyday, I love your sweet babies, I am from Turkiye. So please excuse my grammer mistakes.
Best Regards from Turkiye

The Campbells said...

Wow, you're lucky that they don't have white coat anxiety yet. E started in w/ that at 9 mos. She knows IMMEDIATELY that we are at the doctor's office and flips out at any nurse. It's such a pain. Looks like your kids did great!

Mary Kate said...

Elif, We use them forward facing, but they can go either and yes, they have ISOFIX. We love them! Thanks for your sweet comment!

elif said...

Thanks for your quick answer, I will consider all you said.