Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seriously....Snow????

We thought it was Springtime?? Weren't we outside playing on Friday in 70 degree weather?? This was taken around 10 am this morning and it still hasn't stopped snowing today....I am sure we have around 9 inches or so! Crazy AR weather....I can't believe we have gotten this much snow in mid-March! I think by Tuesday, it's supposed to be 60-70 degrees again! I CAN'T WAIT!
Oh well, we have enjoyed a day at home in our PJ's! Daddy went & got us donuts for breakfast this morning! It was C&H's first time to eat donut holes...
...and they LOVED them! They ate 1/2 dozen each!!!
We have also loved watching the pretty snow fall outside from inside our warm & cozy home!
We hope you all had a wonderful Sunday as well!

3 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

SNOW??!!! That is wild! We are supposed to get some rain which is pretty normal for spring weather...but SNOW?! Wow!! :o) Looks like you guys had fun anyways!

Lemonade Girl said...

I'm with you! Bring back the 70s! This is crazy! Enjoy being cozy!

Anna said...

Yum! Donut holes!!! :) Now I want some. Can you believe this weather??? Craziness!