Wednesday, March 10, 2010

15 Months Old!

I know for 15 months in a row now I have said the same thing but.....
I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW FAST C&H ARE GROWING UP! 15 MONTHS ALREADY???
They are full blown toddlers now...no more babies!! I have been looking back at old pictures & wanting to cry...I miss those coos & quirky little grins I used to get, but oh how I am enjoying these two at this age! They are so much fun!
Words they are saying:
Cooper-Dada, Mama
Hadley-Dada, Mama, Hi, Bye, Ni-Ni (Night Night), Nana, Eye
Teeth:
Cooper-10
Hadley-8
Things I love about this age & don't want to forget:
Cooper-I love how you walk right now...your hands are always up by your shoulders (see pic below), I love how you will just come up to me and lay your head down on my shoulder and love on your Mommy, and I love your sweet kisses!
Hadley-I love how you pat me on the back when I am holding you just like I always pat you, I love how you say 'bye' now instead of 'bye-bye', and I love how you love to blow kisses!
Cooper and Hadley,
I never thought I could love you more than the day you were born, but with each passing day my love grows for you! You both amaze me daily with what you all are learning! You are both so smart & know exactly how to get what you want! Your Daddy & I love you with all our heart and would do anything in this world for you! We are so blessed to have you two in our lives and to have been chosen to be your Mommy & Daddy! We love you both to the moon & back!
As you can well see, these two cuties had a blast on their cousin's trampoline today...thanks Bebe for snapping these pics! LOVE them!

9 comments:

Dee said...

Those are some great shots! They are just soooooo cute!

Arkansas Women Bloggers said...

PRECIOUS! They grow so fast. Enjoy!

Check out arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Congrats - they are so cute. Mine just turned 8 months on the 10th.

Jamie said...

They are so adorable! They have really infectious smiles...Thanks for sharing!!

jenn said...

such cutie pies...looks like they had a blast..

Courtney Kay said...

they are so cute! It has been so fun to watch them grow and GROW

Liz said...

precious babies, i mean, toddlers! they really couldn't be any cuter! you ALL are lucky to have each other!!!!

Liz said...

precious babies, i mean, toddlers! they really couldn't be any cuter! you ALL are lucky to have each other!!!!

My New Life As Mom said...

That's so precious!

Happy Birthday, kids!