Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Bunny 2010

Tonight we took C&H to visit the Easter Bunny! They did great...Hadley was a little skeptical at first but sat on his lap without a tear! This is just a pic I took...they are both looking at the camera in the actual one, but I am to impatient to scan it!
Photobucket
Here is last year's pic...man, how they have changed!!
Photobucket
Afterwards, we all went to eat at Chili's...C&H did great & even got to experience their first sucker thanks to the Easter Bunny! They were in heaven! I was expecting two little (I mean big) tantrums once they were gone, but they barely even fussed! We had a great evening...just our sweet family of four!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Once we got home, I wanted to get a few shots of them in their matching outfits before we got ready for bed...yeah, that's impossible these days, as you can see!!! They are CONSTANTLY moving!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Kelli said...

what sweet and gorgeous kiddos you have!

Army Mama said...

they are so cute!!! Kwinci is so close to walking and it is already so hard to get a picture of him with out him trying to eat the camera lol.

jenn said...

adorable pic...times sure does fly once we have babies..

Anonymous said...

You must have had a nicer Easter Bunny than ours... my girls didn't like him ;)

Love their outfits and those bibs! We need some of those!

Erin said...

love the Easter Bunny photos! I can't wait to take my girls and hope my 3 year old will sit! I bet they just loved the suckers, my mom used to buy sugar free ones :).

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are so cute...If I need a smile, I just need to click on your site...The header does it...

OurLittleBlessingS said...

I love their matching outfits! glad they liked the Easter Bunny this year! :D
jess

Jen said...

Oh NO! It's the evil, pink-eyed bunny! :) I don't think we'll even ATTEMPT that this year! We are in a MAJOR stranger-danger phase right now! Maybe I can get Daddy to dress up like a bunny and we'll take a picture with him...but I suppose THAT would scare her, too!

Very, very cute!! :)

Amy and Jerry said...

That is so cute! I'm jealous that your kids will sit there. There's no way Treyson will get remotely close to the bunny this year!

Liz said...

precious little bunnies! what a difference a year makes!! they look so darn cute, mk!