Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Talking @ 15 1/2 Month

First off, let me apologize for my long break in blogging! Hopefully, none of you all missed me too much! I have been SUPER busy with work these past two weeks and every second C&H have been sleeping, I have been working and that is usually when I blog! But I am now finished with my project, and I am back!

I have been horrible in the picture taking department lately also! I get so frustrated because it is so hard to get any decent pictures these day! I did get this video of C&H in the tub tonight talking. I was trying to get them to say as much as they could. The only other word I forgot was 'baby' which Hadley says all the time! Here you go...enjoy!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, how I miss those days! Cooper and Hadley are just precious!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! It's hard to believe that my girls might be talking like C&H in a few months! They grow up too fast!

(They look like they're bathing in grape juice! Love it!)

Machelle said...

SO CUTE! How did you get your bathtub water purple? That is neat!

The Campbells said...

oh cute!!! their vocab will explode soon. we went from 25+ words at 12m to well over 50 @ 15 mos. it was literally a word an hour it seemed. now she won't shut up. LOL. just you wait! it's super cute though at the things they say. E spilled milk the other day and went and got a towel and cleaned it up and said, "there you go, mama!" HA! i couldn't be mad!

Love the vid!

kelle grogan said...

what a vocabulary!
i'm more impressed with the fact that they sit still and play with their toys in the bath.
my girls act like they are running a 50 meter dash. back and forth, up and down, turn the knobs, eat the tub, try to climb out, back and forth, up and down, whew, it wears us out!!

Jill said...

Their little voices are SO SWEET.

I love their colored bath water...how much fun! :)