Monday, March 8, 2010

We ❤ Being OUTSIDE!!!

We have been having some great weather here in AR this past week....like in the 60s & 70s! It's been great & we have been outside in the yard or at the park several times! You can see in these pics how happy C&H are to be outside!

These are from this past Saturday when I picked up two of my nieces & Pogee & we headed to the park....everyone else had the same idea...the amount of people there was nuts! Thank goodness I had the girls with me to help with C&H or we would have turned around and went home! I was so excited Pogee wanted to go with us! Not many 90 year old great-grandmothers would want to go sit at the park & watch her great-grandkids play...only my Pogee! She is one special woman...I am so happy for C&H are getting to know her! They just light up when Pogee is around!

I adore this picture...Hadley thinks she is a big girl just like Turner Grace & Sophie!
I had to get a picture of Pogee with 4 of her 12 great-grandchildren! Cooper was not happy to be taking this pic...he wanted to slide...a huge fit occured next when he realized we were going home!

10 comments:

amy said...

such precious pics! Im' jealous... we've had one of those 'stuck inside' days in TX- it's pouring out there!

Crystal said...

We have been outdoors a lot too - just love it!!! But today it rains - yuck.

My New Life As Mom said...

That is SOOOO precious!

Erin said...

I wish we had that weather!!!! They look so big to me in this post!!!

Robin and Stephen said...

Pogee does not look 90! What sweet memories you C & H will have!

Juicy said...

I bought that same striped shirt for my boys. I'll have to make sure my Cooper wears that same one for a photo. :)

Rebekah said...

What a precious picture!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Warm weather is awesome! We had a fun sunny day yesterday and hoping for many more.

Emily said...

They look like such big kiddos here! Too cute! :o)

Bridget said...

So cute! What happy babies.

Your babies are so lucky to get to know their great grandmother!