Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Party

My brother-in-law, Matt, & I have birthdays just 3 days apart, so every year we celebrate at both our birthdays at once at my parents house. Last night, my mom cooked chicken spaghetti, broccolli cornbread, and a wonderful apple cake for dinner & we had a little birthday party! We had such a good time! Hadley was an angel, but Cooper wasn't a happy camper. He has had his days & nights mixed up lately so we were trying to keep him awake & he wasn't liking it! Here are some pictures from last night...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!
I got this precious platter from my parents...it changes with the season!
and this 2009 calendar from the Edwards featuring Cooper & Hadley throughout...

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures, but you are right... Cooper doesn't look happy at all in that picture towards the end. WOW! Happy Birthday once again. Hope you had a great time!

Lisa

LYNDEE said...

hey Mary kate, happy birthday!!!! your babies are growing so fast, and from the sounds of it there own little personalities

Becky said...

I am so jealous!!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your precious babies are adorable! Could you tell me when the platter with the interchangeable ornaments was purchased? I have to have one!
Thanks!

Jenny Canterbury Frazier said...

Mary Kate,
I just wanted to leave you a message on how happy I am to see you have been blessed with two wonderful babies. I was looking at your sister's website, because I want to have our pix done with her-and saw your precious twins. We have 4 year old Easton and now 6 month old Ella Grace. I can honestly say that they are the best thing to ever happen to me. Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood. I wish you all the best and congrats again. They are truly blessings from God.
- Jenny Canterbury Frazier

Chic Runner said...

They are the cutest babies EVER! :) Looks like a great birthday.

mommy2twindaughters said...

Where was the platter purchased? I love it, therefor I need one! Beautiful pictures, especially the next to the last one, Hadley is looking at her brother like "Dude they're taking our picture, what are you doing?!?!" Too cute!

Mary Kate said...

My mom got the platter at a local pharmacy here in town. The brand is 'Mainstreet Collection'. YOu might could search online for it!

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a good time. Happy late Birthday. The pics of your babies are very cute.

Vashti said...

Im so late...I am catching up on blogs as I have had no internet for 2 weeks....SO Happy Birthday!
I love the platter, what a great idea and the calender must be one of the best gift ideas that I have seen in a long time. I bet you were so excited to open them.